Talk to a unified communications expert.
Call 0844 264 3058 or click here to enquire now.
Business communications that combine a range of technologies to provide a consistent user experience across multiple devices and media. Email, SMS, Voicemail, Presence, Instant Messaging, Fixed and Mobile telephony; all integrated to keep your employees, clients and suppliers connected.
The rapid convergence of consumer and business technology, driven by the increasing adoption of bring your own device (BYOD) strategies has seen the Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop replace the desktop phone and PC as the business standard.
Employee mobility is a business imperative; the challenge comes when a geographically diverse workforce expects the same high quality voice, data and video performance they get from the desktop, delivered on their portable device.
Modern networks have kept pace with the increasing demands of business and consumer communications for speed, bandwidth and availability. A unified communications platform allows organisations to effectively integrate a secure, reliable, borderless communications network to their infrastructure, generating significant cost and operational benefits:
- Provide consistent, high quality communication tools, anywhere
- Reduce the number of offices through remote working or hot desking
- Enable geographic business expansion without the need for new offices
- Improve productivity of teams spread across multiple locations
- Implement flexible working or remote working practices
- Utilise UC as part of a robust business continuity plan
- Reduced telecommunication costs by making phone calls through an IP network
- A more agile and productive workforce
- Greater collaboration, leading to improved decision making
- A motivated workforce with a better work/life balance
- Reduced capital investment, business operations and travel costs
- Optimised infrastructure with greater flexibility and easier to manage
How we can help
Charterhouse Voice & Data is recognised as one of the UKs leading unified communications solutions providers. Over the years, we have won several prestigious awards for our end-to-end solutions, most recently we were awarded 2012 Reseller of the Year at the Comms National Awards.
Our unique approach includes everything from assessing your existing network readiness to planning the deployment roadmap for your new UC solution. We design, configure and install best-fit solutions based on the demands of the user and the business as a whole.
Our vendor-agnostic approach means we are able to recommend the right combination of communications and network technology from the world’s leading vendors (Cisco, HP, Avaya, Mitel, Microsoft, Blackberry, Nokia, Vodafone and EE) to deliver all the benefits of a truly unified solution.
Audio conferencing: Desk-based and room-based, high definition voice.
Video conferencing: Desk-based and meeting room-based, high definition video for a near face-to-face experience.
Collaboration: Enable individuals to share and update documents simultaneously, or at different times from different locations.
Presence and instant messaging: Enable employees to check real-time availability of colleagues and route calls accordingly.
Mobile unified communications: Extend your UC capabilities across mobile devices.