Talk to a managed documents expert.
Call 0844 264 3061 or click here to enquire now.
The creation, printing, sharing and imaging of documents still represents a significant proportion of the average working day. As technology advances and the need to control operating costs continues, businesses are increasingly looking towards new ways to manage their print devices and services.
The modern employee is a demanding one; expecting the same, highly-productive experience on their mobile or tablet that they would enjoy at their desktop. This includes immediate access to data and applications as well as the ability to print on demand, whether they are operating in a hard-wired, wireless or mobile environment.
The costs associated with creating, printing and sharing documents across the business can often be difficult to quantify. Often regarded as a “hidden cost” document management can often account for a significant proportion of operating costs. Many businesses find it difficult to accurately identify how much they are spending on document management, let alone where savings can be realised.
Research by Gartner suggests that most businesses can achieve costs savings of up to 30%, whilst improving user service levels, simply by adopting document management best practice techniques and processes.
- Meet sustainability targets by reducing paper and power consumption
- Ensure compliance with security regulations and policies
- Enhance the customer experience through streamlined and simplified document workflows
- Reduce the print estate to drive down and control costs
- Improve accessibility to printing devices for mobile users
- Greater visibility, control and management of print spend
- Free up print expenditure for more innovative projects
- Adoption of optimisation practices to reduce inefficiencies
- Secure, available access to documents
- Improved collaboration across project teams and office locations
- Integration of smartphone and tablet devices in support of mobility and BYOD strategies
- Free up technical helpdesk resources for non-print-related queries
How we can help
Charterhouse Voice & Data appreciate that budgets are finite and that prudence is often the default choice. Our Managed Document Services are based on rigorous, data driven methodologies that help you gain visibility beyond the simple identification of direct costs.
As with all of our solutions, we aim to deliver maximum value throughout the lifetime of your technology. Our intelligent asset management tools provide continuous resource optimisation; helping you to maximise the return on your investment and deliver an excellent user experience.
By understanding the dynamics of your organisation, the processes that drive behaviour and resource use, we are able to propose a Document Management strategy that is tailored to suit your specific requirements:
- Free discovery audit and consultation
- Systems design, configuration, integration and installation
- Vendor-accredited training for individual user groups
- Flexible maintenance contracts with custom SLAs
- Projects managed by PRINCE2 accredited project managers