Talk to a cost consultancy expert.
Call 0844 264 3058 or click here to enquire now.
As businesses grow, so do the systems that support their day-to-day operations. Over time, inefficiencies can creep in and costs can rise. We will help identify areas where savings can be made, or budgets reallocated; driving down capital and operational expenditure to help you deliver more for less.
Cost management is a fundamental part of business. An organisation’s investment in technology is usually significant, so managing IT capital and operational expenditure correctly has implications not just for return on investment, but for bottom-line profitability.
The IT department, more than most, is tasked with attaining the holy grail – doing more for less. We believe this can be achieved in more ways than simply reducing costs. Being smarter with your communications assets will allow you to drive strategic change and maintain a competitive advantage.
As a business grows and evolves, so does its critical infrastructure. New applications, services and hardware get bolted-on over time, leading to unnecessary complexity and inefficiency. A Charterhouse Voice & Data audit can help ensure your infrastructure is optimised and continues to provide both a return on your investment and a quality user experience.
- Identify and eliminate redundancy or waste
- Strategically re-align resources and budget
- Consolidate supply chain and billing
- Streamline business processes
- Reduce technology real estate
- Less complex, easier to manage network
- Faster, simplified business processes
- Reduced capital expenditure and operational costs
- Improved network agility and flexibility
- Scalable, future-proof infrastructure
How we can help
Charterhouse Voice & Data consultants will carry out the audit, helping you to make the most of your current investment and reduce on-going expenditure. However, we can do more for you than simply save money. Over the years we have helped many organisations to become more agile; to leverage emerging technologies and deliver improvements in both performance and value.
- Line Rental: One of the easiest ways to save money is to move your line rental. We’re a BT Openreach wholesaler so your lines would still come from BT, but your contract would be with us. In addition to saving money, you also gain access to our award-winning client services team.
- Least Cost Routing: We assess your call usage and design a bespoke tariff for your local, national, international and mobile calls.
- WAN services: Ranging from broadband through Ethernet extension services to full MPLS IP-VPN rollouts; our WAN services can reduce costs when compared to your current provider.
- Mobile network services: Mobile assessment goes beyond simple usage and call costs to include line rental, handset costs and service charges to ensure you have the most cost-effective solution for your mobile voice and data needs.
- Support and maintenance contracts: Our audit will identify areas where inefficiencies lie, including unnecessary costs. Allowing you to benefit fully from our range of vendor-accredited maintenance and network support services.