News & Opinion
The event will include a series of round table presentations and hands-on sessions focused on topics such as:
- Digital transformation for mid-market organisations
- Why cloud, why now?
- Developing an omni channel customer engagement strategy
- Security implications for agile/flexible working environments
- Moving data around your organisation in the digital world
- Journey to compliance – are you ready for the 25 May?
This exclusive event is your opportunity, as a technology or business leader, to meet in a forum to discuss your organisation’s digital transformation project, whatever stage it’s at.
On the day, you will engage with industry experts, network with peers, and crucially, leave with practical advice and options to assist you in your digital journey.
Save the date and join us and our technology partners at this exciting
On 12th May, we witnessed a worldwide outbreak of the WannaCry worm, and variations thereof, which affected (at the last count) 200,000 systems in 150 countries and notably, had a huge impact on hospitals throughout the UK, Government agencies, and large manufacturers. As a new week begins, it’s unclear whether the worst is behind us and regardless of whether or not you contact us or anybody about this, we’d recommend all organisations take some action in enhancing their security.
Below, we’ve provided some advice on the immediate actions you can take, shared the components of our security ecosystem and, in the third and final section of this post, outlined two ways you can test your vulnerability.
Actions You Can Take Now
- Review your disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Review your company’s patch management program.
- Identify where all critical data resides; are regular backups being made?
- Have employees been told about the latest phishing and social engineering techniques?
- Review your incident response plan; has this ever been tested?
- Are all current security procedures in place and operating effectively?
- Have you recently tested your security and acted on an assessment’s results?