Call 0844 264 3061 or click here to enquire now
Document management is often seen as a hidden cost. Whilst difficult to quantify, recent figures suggest businesses are spending an average of £4,650 per employee, per year on document management processes.
Traditional print, copy, scan, store and distribution processes don’t eliminate the inherent risks associated with manual, hard-copy filing. Misfiling or storing the incorrect versions of documentation can have knock-on effects for productivity, compliance and customer service.
Storing and sending documents to individuals or groups does not need to be a slow and frustrating experience. By using secure document distribution, important documents can be managed effectively and shared instantly.
- Turn paper documents into digital data that can be edited, managed and stored intelligently
- Distribute scanned documents just like emails and e-faxes but with secure audit trails
- Accelerate productivity by incorporating physical documents into your automated workflows, such as SharePoint
- Save office worker time by eliminating manual data entry, filing and archiving
- Adhere to security and compliance requirements
- Promote a greener, less wasteful workplace whilst reducing business costs
How we can help
Charterhouse Voice & Data will audit and evaluate your existing workflows and objectives to determine the best way to integrate your existing devices with the latest hardware and software data capture technologies. We will then recommend the simplest way to turn your hardcopy into intelligent e-documents, either as searchable PDF’s or as content incorporated directly into your existing systems.
Our document capture and output solutions will help improve document security whilst reducing document retrieval times – speeding up query response times and saving time and resource spent on physical filing.
We provide support and training throughout the systems implementation phase to ensure a seamless transition and rapid adoption.